Carey's Pico Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics!!!!!!!!! Didn't you just put that sand in???? How did you do that so fast? LOL and no I don't want to go that fast.

BTW 7 TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Let me just get my first going:facepalm:

LOL Thanks guys, I love compliments! lol Like who doesn't?

I think this may be my last build yet, and, i actually sold off a sw tank 2 weeks ago and plan on selling the 55g sw as soon as I transfer over to the 125g completely.

Unless of course I find something on CL or something, but yep, I may be done building tanks.

I believe there is a 300 gallon on CL in Orlando. Give in to the temptation!

I'm totally out of wall space in my house as you can imagine. lol

300g is just TOO big, well, for me anyways...

Nice new corals. I'm definitely getting more zoos and possibly a Euphyllia today...will see what the LFS has going on :p

Carey we love your builds just imagine how many posts you would get on a 300 G build!!! It would be amazing to say the least.

I could buy zooa's all day long. I love them for some reason. It's a nice bonus that they are usually cheap!

I hope to have a zooa "section' in the 125g.....:)

Carey we love your builds just imagine how many posts you would get on a 300 G build!!! It would be amazing to say the least.

To be honest, I was looking at a monster tank BUT they are 8 feet long. Too big to light for sure and alot more money to start up. I just used up my last 6 foot of wall, all I have left is a 4ft wall where my 55g is now.

I'd rather have 358 total gallons of display (I did the math lol) than a single 300 gallon. You can have things that normally wouldn't be able to go with each other in separate tanks, and also get the experience of having so many tanks to maintain.

I'd rather have 358 total gallons of display (I did the math lol) than a single 300 gallon. You can have things that normally wouldn't be able to go with each other in separate tanks, and also get the experience of having so many tanks to maintain.

Great point, I actually never looked at it that way. I just love building tanks I thought. lol

Could you imagine the weekly pwc on a 300g tank? I much prefer being able to start and stop on the weekends when i do my maintenance.

The black sand looks awesome btw

Thanks!! I'm glad i went with it. I also got the completely balck sand, not the live black sand that has some flecks of white in it. It contrasts really well I think.

While I'm on this thread, I will be ordering my livestock for this tank next week probably.

I am getting a warpaint clown Goby but now I think I want to add a barnacle blenny or a neon goby too. The blenny hangs out in a cave like 24/7 and peers out so I don't think he'd mind the small tank. :)

Not sure about the neon goby though and if it will get along with the clown goby.

Anyone know?

I think any small goby will get along with the clown goby, as long as it's not another clown goby haha.

I don't know about the blenny, it doesn't look like you have enough holes for it to be very happy. It might be okay though, I have no experience with them lol.

Back
Top Bottom