Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vampiregirl.... Is this the one you are referring to?...if so., it's a thick finger leather ( simulator) .. It's grown tremendously since I put it in the tank ... You'll note that " goldielocks" just had to be in this picture too... She's a ham

slitherbomb said:
This is ridiculous. My tank looks so bad compared to that! Lol

Ah shucks cowboy... But to me it looks kinda plain and barren... But I'll get there someday... Thank you for the comments

Yep, that's the one!
You know I used to have a yellow tang and he always rubbed on my hand when I was doing something in the tank. And when he saw me close by he swam to me. His name was Bobby :)

Ricksreef said:
Terrific looking.You don't have that far to go,you're running out of room already.LOL

Nah,...I got lots of room left,...just running out of money!!!

Wow Dary I finally got my full tank shot it looks amazing buddy great job so far I think it look awesome and if you think otherwise I not ever gonna show you my tanks you will think I got my supplies from the dump. But seriously looks great

ryan-peddle said:
Wow Dary I finally got my full tank shot it looks amazing buddy great job so far I think it look awesome and if you think otherwise I not ever gonna show you my tanks you will think I got my supplies from the dump. But seriously looks great

Thanks Ryan lol ., those pictures really didnt do the tank any justice but... Ah.., it's still has a long way to go before I'll be happy.., ive got some superman mushrooms coming in on Tuesday and maybe that'll add a little sparkle in there... But like I said before... I've got a long way to go to catch up to alot of these guys here.. It's like a giant jigsaw puzzle .., piece by piece... I'll either be broke or they'll throw a net over mr and haul me away to "..the funny farm where life is beautiful all day long"...... It's just a hobby that once you start you just can't stop.., thanks Ryan ., dary

ryan-peddle said:
No problem keep posting those pictures

Hopefully, I'll be able to post some " superman" mushroom coral pictures on Tuesday or Wednesday ,... I also just found my next " gotta have" coral for down the road,.... Ryan ,.you are easily entertained my friend.

check out tracyphyllia, wellsophyllia, and lobophyllia brains. i think they'd fit in well with those shrooms!

Dary421 said:
Hopefully, I'll be able to post some " superman" mushroom coral pictures on Tuesday or Wednesday ,... I also just found my next " gotta have" coral for down the road,.... Ryan ,.you are easily entertained my friend.

Being easily entertained makes for a very interesting world lol can't wait seen some very vibrant supermans at our lfs today but I almost fell over when I seen the price your right MasterCard must love you lol

mr_X said:
check out tracyphyllia, wellsophyllia, and lobophyllia brains. i think they'd fit in well with those shrooms!

Lol,..I was actually considering getting one of those.., my lfs usually has a few of them,...from what I understand they need to be on the sand bed and I'm running outa real-estate down there,...they are beautiful....and I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Thank you

My supermans landed in San Diego this morning at 1:50 am,.....faster than a speeding bullet,....hopefully the fed ex truck will be as fast in it's delivery,...kinda like being a kid again and waiting to unwrap a present,..nothing really changes as we get older,..the anticipation is still there it's just that the toys change,..now we're all excited to see the ups man drop off a box of live rocks or a new pump,..yippie,...
I think I need a nap!

Well ., the new corals finally got here about 1:45 pm... After acclimating them to the tank I decided to take a couple of " before" picture... They have only been in the tank for 15 minutes when these pictures were taken so they haven't had a chance to open yet... I'll take a couple tomorrow and hopefully they will have expanded somewhat...the corals are a neon blue pineapple tree coral ( about a 1/2 inch tall).... A long polyp leather ., and a superman mushroom rock.... Hopefully everything will go well and tomorrow they'll be puffed up a little bit for their photo shoot. :)

Nice corals! It took a while for them to arrive. My blenny and zoas were delivered at 9!
Can't wait to see those superman shrooms all big and happy.

Back
Top Bottom