Evans 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want to come over to my house and make my tank as pretty? :) awe man... Looks awesome Evan!!! Reefapaloza this weekend!!

Want to come over to my house and make my tank as pretty? :) awe man... Looks awesome Evan!!! Reefapaloza this weekend!!

Haha I'd love to aquascape a tank as big as yours!!! :)

I know!! All the local reefers are going by me! It was to far for me this year! Did you go today?!

Man guys :( I wanna get a bigger tank! I'm already out of room again!

Do it!! Go all out and go big! Start saving up for what you want and just go for it! I'd go bigger but I think I've gone as big as I can go for now. Like I said your welcome to aqua scape and re do my tank anytime! Haha... :) you can make it yours any day!

Haha thanks Guys. I have the funds, but I'm gonna be transferring to a different college within the next year and will have to break down any tanks before I leave. So it doesn't make sense to setup a big tank now :(

Little Update: Got a new wrasse and Crab! Forgot the names of them, but they are pretty neat, and a FTS.

Love those coris wrasses! I plan on getting 2 maybe 3 for my new 180g tank, they are awesome. :)

Beautiful tank by the way, I'm jealous! lol

Love the chrysus wrasse! Im actually debating between wrasses and thats a great choice.

Back
Top Bottom