Evans 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha mines actually 2 pieces glued together! Ones 4 heads and ones like 9-10 heads. Some corals thrive in tanks and frogspawn thankfully thrives in mine. It has grown a lot lately!! I've had it for about ... 6-8 months! :) and has almost doubled in size!!

Do you dose anything? What is your water change/ lighting schedule, you have incredible growth.

Thanks for asking Paul! Tanks doing okay! :) just built a new stand and got a new sump. Trying to get things more stable.

Just getting back now from a Caribbean cruise! In the airport as we speak!

Should have a diving video for you guys up tonight or tomorrow. It was an awesome dive In the caymans! Amazing gorgonians!!

Thanks for asking Paul! Tanks doing okay! :) just built a new stand and got a new sump. Trying to get things more stable.

Just getting back now from a Caribbean cruise! In the airport as we speak!

Should have a diving video for you guys up tonight or tomorrow. It was an awesome dive In the caymans! Amazing gorgonians!!

Thats great! Sounds awesome!

That is incredible Evan, im so jealous! I bet you had a blast! What was the coolest thing you seen? Oh and was there any 'close encounters'?

Thanks man :) yeah I love it!

Coolest thing I saw on this dive was a huge gorgonian shown in the video that was at least 6 ft tall! Insane :) or this 2 ft lobster!

No close calls on this dive, but some on some others!! :)

looking good
is it me or is that light off center
I'm upgrading into a 90g now ran out of room lol

Back
Top Bottom