Glowlights vs black phantom tetras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uhm from what I know all tetras are compatible with each other and are relatively the same on their none aggressiveness except phantoms I have seen them nip at each other once or twice since I bought them ( about a month ago ) but I don't think that's really anything to be conserved about.

Uhm from what I know all tetras are compatible with each other and are relatively the same on their none aggressiveness except phantoms I have seen them nip at each other once or twice since I bought them ( about a month ago ) but I don't think that's really anything to be conserved about.

Im sorry but you are wrong.
There a a ton of different Tetras from tiny and peaceful to larger and quite Nasty ! Google Bucktooth Tetra, they eat other fishes scales.

Black Skirts, Serpaes, and some Black Phantoms can be nippy with each other or slower long finned fish. A larger group 6 or more may help this nippy behavior.

Glowlights are one of my favorites. Often underrated. A big group in a nice tank with a dark background is lovely.

Lemon Tetras do color up nicely.

Always try to get mixed sexes of your fish.
Learn to observe body shapes, color and fins for clues. A group of all males may fuss and fight too much.

Back
Top Bottom