It's finally here (Moving Day)**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmmm
a very nice tank setup community, just like the amazonian 500gal tank i have.
.....in my head :mrgreen:

:D I got my plants today and wow...they are wonderful! Here are some pics:

The whole tank
displaytank5.jpg

Plants
displaytank4001.jpg

More
displaytank4002.jpg

a little more
displaytank4003.jpg

...just a little more (I got a couple ramshorns as hitchhikers)
displaytank4006.jpg

displaytank4007.jpg

It was a lot of work but well worth it.
:D

Looking good!!!
Is that Java fern coming from an lfs? or from someone you know who has allot of plants (BrianNY)? :D Just asking, because lfs' usually don't sell java ferns that have that many new plantlets on the leaves IME
In time that valisneria in the left front will start to produce new plants....I started with one valisneria and now have 4. The new ones just shoot up from under the gravel near the original plant.
What's that darkgreen plant in the second and third picture?

Billsgate said:
Looking good!!!
Is that Java fern coming from an lfs? or from someone you know who has allot of plants (BrianNY)? :D Just asking, because lfs' usually don't sell java ferns that have that many new plantlets on the leaves IME
In time that valisneria in the left front will start to produce new plants....I started with one valisneria and now have 4. The new ones just shoot up from under the gravel near the original plant.
What's that darkgreen plant in the second and third picture?

Plants from a LFS? No way! Yes, these are from an established tank (I cannot reveal the source...sworn to secrecy). The dark green thin one? I've completely forgotten...and that was quick! I believe their crypts, I'll have to make sure. :wink:

Very Nice! (y) (y)

When I start a fw tank, it will def. be heavily planted! After alot of reading and learning of course. :wink:

I just looked and the pics aren't in this thread. :( I know, it wouldn't take much for me to actually take the extra step and click on the link. Here I go.

Back
Top Bottom