Jordan's 29 gallon Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damsels are always a mistake IMO. Same with chromis as they always seem to magically thin their own herd. What kind of look are you going for? I'm sure there is something out there that can fit the bill without going that route.

I was just curious about it. I'm not the biggest fan of damsels. But I just love how pretty they are. I'm mostly going for colorful and active. :)

With all the talk about keeping tangs in nanos recently, you're doing great in investigating damsels. Investigating fish before you buy them is a very good way to stay out of trouble. Liveaquaria.com is run by a guy who is a real expert. Their info is generally spot on.

With all the talk about keeping tangs in nanos recently, you're doing great in investigating damsels. Investigating fish before you buy them is a very good way to stay out of trouble. Liveaquaria.com is run by a guy who is a real expert. Their info is generally spot on.

+1 good advice!

Thank you! I appreciate it. I'm pretty serious about minimum tank size. I also LOVE live aquaria. I've always had such good experience there. I've never had a cleaner pack from anywhere else. :)

+1 good advice!

Agreed!

The Pygmy wrasses have some cool color you don't see in other nano fish so you might want to check it out. Maybe one of the more colorful firefish too.

I am mostly just researching stock on a 100 gallon right now. :) it just came up because the hitch hiking damsel is in the overflow of this tank. haha. To this tank I just want to add 1 more ocellaris clown and a firefish and I'm done adding anything but inverts. :) I have a 6-line wrasse and I absolutely love him.

I do want a purple one. My boyfriend has an orange one and I don't want our tanks to be stocked exactly the same. Haha.

Well THIS tank is biting the dust here. The electrical is not safe. I've already replaced it. Today has been crazy hectic and I'm bummed about the cube.

How did that happen?

It shocked my boyfriend before we went out of town and now the lights are being fidgety for some reason. I looked into a new hood for it and its like $200. I just went and bought a little 25 gallon to replace it with. As much as I loved it, it isn't worth a fire.

On a positive note, I've never owned a brand new tank before today.

Back
Top Bottom