journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, I have my wheeler's in my 72, he sits right out front under his rock, never lost. There are other types that are tiny and others that get to 5+ inches.

You can usually get a shrimp for $14-$19 and the goby, depends on the type, for around 19. Do some research first and look at the gobies that pair with shrimp, lots of choices and colors to pick from. If you go that route.

They sell symbiote pistol shrimp on liveaquaria for 4 bucks. Not worth the 40 dollar shipping lol, but I bet you could find one under 10 bucks somewhere else.

^ i have the same thing on all my wires/exposed powerheads. yes i believe its salt creep. nothing to worry about IMO, just keep an eye on your salinity.

I always love getting snails and hermits. I ask for "some shells for the hermits" and I always end up getting an extra 10 free snails because they don't check too well whether it is occupied, hehe.

And yep, just salt.

ok so i just turned lights out and wonder if i can see my worms is there an app i can download that emits a red light so i can see into the tank?

Back
Top Bottom