Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what are these ideas for the tank corals? Fish ? Give us a mini preview

It is a little low, for sps you should be about 3 times the tank size in gph, but I don't see you keeping much of that since its so small

Well the return pump at 96gph is 12x volume which is good for fowlr. May want to upgrade the pump or add a small powerhead something between 150-250 for corals. Tank looks awesome, the pics posted was that whites only and blues only?

I was thinking maybe a prawn fire goby and pistol shrimp. Corals would be a variety of colored mushrooms, tri color and fuzzy. Maybe give some ricordias a shot.

Maybe 2 snails and a cleaner shrimp if I don't do the pistol shrimp. Feel free to throw out ideas.

I'm gonna pick up some rock and sand soon. Not much rock. I just want a tower to the top but leave the 3 sides open. Tower will be towards the back against the white. Leave the front all open to view. Maybe make a cave in the center of the tower.

kdpuffer said:
Well the return pump at 96gph is 12x volume which is good for fowlr. May want to upgrade the pump or add a small powerhead something between 150-250 for corals. Tank looks awesome, the pics posted was that whites only and blues only?

First 2 whites only. Other 2 blues. I have my stock BC29 pump and a koralia 240. Maybe I can use one of those?

Most Def on the Ricordea mushrooms I have two that look great under the blue LEDs

Convict2161 said:
First 2 whites only. Other 2 blues. I have my stock BC29 pump and a koralia 240. Maybe I can use one of those?

I would love to see it with blues and whites at the same time, will probably make colors really pop. The koralia would def do the trick, the bc29 would probably work too but I don't know if it will attach on in place of the existing return pump.

Getting surge protector now. BC29 stock pump NG, koralia it is, if needed. Also have this little wave maker thing it came with but not sure I like it doesn't look like it does much. Have the rock, saltwater and sand. I'll be setting it up later tonight. Pics to follow.

I bought too much rock so I'm gonna smash some up for the 2nd chamber. Not gonna go too crazy with rock scape for this but I have an idea.

Stay tuned...

:)

Again if anyone has ideas for stock feel free. I'm going ricordias an tri color mushrooms and fuzzes also :)

I'm looking forward to seeing this develop.

I'd loves to do a nano reef, but since I've only had goldfish for two months I think I'd be getting in too deep...

Im in love with the tank, and im glad its in good condition. I cant wait until you start aquascaping and get some fish!

I like those ideas!! I'm gonna look into those maybe I'll pack this thing and see what develops lol.

Here's tonights shots.

image-3333561241.jpg

image-2544612654.jpg

I gotta say the moonlights aren't really moonlights. There bright!!! Lights up the whole living room!! They could have gotten away with just 2 instead of 4 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom