Lets see your Africans!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taken at lights out :)

Attachments

• 037_croper.jpg
    037_croper.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 10000.jpg
    10000.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 91
here arre some pics of my 40g. im still working on it. ignore the background its falling off atm.

hes a male kenyi, hes just starting to change to his yellow color.

AndrewsPistol said:
Awesome! What is the one with the spots? Seen one like that online and wanted it sooo bad but they get pretty big, eh?

It's a venustus, I think it's how you spell it ;P the green one.. I think the males are a better colour to the females, and yeah 20-25cm I've been told, their 50 will be upgraded to 110g soon :)

Both very beautiful! I'm dying for a bigger tank already! Lol! I think I'm gonna get a couple more fish today :) shooting for some syno cats but we will see I guess! The ma n pop store I got my peacock n Compressiceps is closed today :( waaaahhhh! So petsmart it is I suppose, they're selection sucks but I need a clear or black airline n e ways n the other store has fish only. The only bummer is that petsmart is almost an hour away :mad:

AndrewsPistol said:
Both very beautiful! I'm dying for a bigger tank already! Lol! I think I'm gonna get a couple more fish today :) shooting for some syno cats but we will see I guess! The ma n pop store I git my peacock n Compressiceps is closed today :( waaaahhhh! So petsmart it is I suppose, they're selection sucks but I need a clear or black airline n e ways n the other store has fish only. The only bummer is that petsmart is almost an hour away :mad:

:( good luck with getting your catfish

Anybody have any suggestions for a colorful Mbuna?? I spend an awful long time in the store researching what they have while I'm there on my phone lol it would be nice to walk in with an idea! Haha!

woops, didnt know which fish you were wanting looking at :)

AndrewsPistol said:
Anybody have any suggestions for a colorful Mbuna?? I spend an awful long time in the store researching what they have while I'm there on my phone lol it would be nice to walk in with an idea! Haha!

Depends on the temperament of your mbunas

gman42 said:
woops, didnt know which fish you were wanting looking at :)

Both! Lol! The blue one u have is very cool! I have a female, at least I think... She hasn't changed Color since Ive had her. I gotta say she is a tough girl! My fish are still establishing a boss and she doesn't back down to my peacock who is like 10 times bigger than her lol. She will attack n e thing too. Poor girl has bloat I think from eating over half the Target fish I put in :/

Back
Top Bottom