Max's 20g Rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The plant selection is a secret for now. Well, I haven't even decided yet. So it's a secret to me as well. :p

Hi... this is Brian coming out of "lurker status" to say... great find and hardscape placement, max! I also can't wait to see how this looks planted :)

Over and out... back to lurker status! Haha ;)

Hi... this is Brian coming out of "lurker status" to say... great find and hardscape placement, max! I also can't wait to see how this looks planted :)

Hey, nice to hear from you! I hope you're recovering from the fire. Thanks! I still think it needs some adjustment.

Last edited:
Yay for Photoshop Touch! This is what I came up with so far. I'm still not sure on some of the plants.

img_2762842_0_00800b826b832e760f12364530384851.jpg

More ar mini where the light green space is. Don't know about the orange space. Maybe just do different groupings of stems along the back?

Edit:

A tropica 049 carpet up front would look good!

A nice hedge of blyxa along the entire back would look cool, as well, with this hardscape.

Last edited:

Go be a non lurker on my build thread! ;) Good to hear from you.

More ar mini where the light green space is. Don't know about the orange space. Maybe just do different groupings of stems along the back?

Edit:

A tropica 049 carpet up front would look good!

A nice hedge of blyxa along the entire back would look cool, as well, with this hardscape.

That would look nice.

Are you gonna miss up those branches, max? Fissidens or Mini Fiss might look nice on there.

I hadn't thought of that. Possibly, but the branches don't have much horizontal surface for moss to grow on. I'll think about it. It's a good idea.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hadn't thought of that. Possibly, but the branches don't have much horizontal surface for moss to grow on. I'll think about it. It's a good idea.

Just superglue it on and it should grow around just fine.

Oh look... A package...

Hmm....

All will be clear soon! ;)

I've been trying to figure this out for at least an hour, max. C'mon! Get in the Christmas spirit. Haha

That's a good guess, Bill! I don't know of any regs that come in a box like that though. Stumped.

Back
Top Bottom