Mr Aqua 3g Long - Rimless FINALLY Planted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even know what to say :D That is an amazing scape. Probably the best one I have seen on this site so far. I'm jealous :lol: I'm no where near what you do with planted tanks. That's a contest winner right there.

Thanks, Nils.. Really kind words, appreciate that. I think it's alright, I could've done better if I didn't rush it. But I'm satisfied overall. Certainly a fun little kit.

I don't even know what to say :D That is an amazing scape. Probably the best one I have seen on this site so far. I'm jealous :lol: I'm no where near what you do with planted tanks. That's a contest winner right there.

Brian sets the bar for all others in the forum..

sit in silence...

Got a few spotted pygmy rasboras :)

img_3245831_0_06c1102909115825ac24cade739a68a0.jpg

img_3245831_1_ca0b86ca3db4996f4e0e0536698db3fa.jpg

img_3245831_2_81c28d40c9c37de12d77b08eea165895.jpg

img_3245831_3_58230ec3993fb6c0dd08e91da44c9afa.jpg

A tank that lives up to your name! I like how you just magically throw together a beautiful tank. Those pygmies compliment the shrimp.
Sarap! (My Tagalog is limited)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

A tank that lives up to your name! I like how you just magically throw together a beautiful tank. Those pygmies compliment the shrimp.
Sarap! (My Tagalog is limited)

Thanks, Fresh! You could probably fish these guys out and mash them into Bagoong. Haha.. But seriously, appreciate the love here!

Soooo this is pretty legit..
Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks,
Joey.. Good to see you back on AA. Glad you ventured out of the SW boards to remember us planted tank folks. :)

Well said!

The fish definitely confirmed this for me!
I have followed without word from post 1.
img_3246342_0_81c28d40c9c37de12d77b08eea165895.jpg

OUTSTANDING!

Thanks, coralbandit!

These are my first Boraras species, and although I've read they should be kept in 6 or more, the 3 are doing quite fine and seem happy..

Mine are totally not shy at all. I guess the LFS got them used to people and an association with food. However, I have to stop filling my tank close to the top because one rasbora thinks its a salmon and swims against the current up into the filter. Luckily I have a sponge that's pulled up to block it from getting pulled all the way in. Lol.. Had to fish him out twice! That little bugger!

My flame moss lawn is growing, looking more like a lawn. I'll post update pics later this week.

Last edited:
How did i miss this thread from the master Dr Nano!!

Brian you've cracked it again!! Stunning little tank! If i end up rescaping i will certainly go with the ohko. Truly very interesting rock!

LOVE THIS TANK AND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Reading from the top I thought, "ok, this is a pretty nice tank. Not great but nice..."

Then I saw where it had cleared up and I was blown away. Absolutely spectacular build! I love everything about it. Well done, sir!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Where was this hiding - How did I miss THIS???!!!

The rock you selected is outstanding.

Really beautiful - even though you just threw it together!!! I am getting inspired.

Really beautiful - even though you just threw it together!!! I am getting inspired.

Late to the party!
Yes, outstanding hardscape. Living vicariously through this build.

How did i miss this thread from the master Dr Nano!!

Brian you've cracked it again!! Stunning little tank! If i end up rescaping i will certainly go with the ohko. Truly very interesting rock!

LOVE THIS TANK AND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Thanks, Sk3lly.. I just have to stop being lazy and get my other tanks cleaned up, especially my 60p. They're looking "rubbish" ATM! Haha ;) yes, I'm a lurker on your thread. :)

Ohko is definitely worth the hefty price tag. So much character in every stone. Seiryu is close with the crevices.. But ohko doesn't affect water chemistry.. It's a definite go!

Reading from the top I thought, "ok, this is a pretty nice tank. Not great but nice..."

Then I saw where it had cleared up and I was blown away. Absolutely spectacular build! I love everything about it. Well done, sir!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Really appreciate that, RadMax! Love your forethought before the updated pics. Haha

Thanks, Autumn! Please do let me know if you get inspired and start a build. I'd LOVE to follow :)

Late to the party!
Yes, outstanding hardscape. Living vicariously through this build.

Fresh, thanks brotha!

Back
Top Bottom