my first ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swit

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey this is my first fw tank ten gallon with a Betta and 6 neon tetras

Attachments

• 100_2689.jpg
    100_2689.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 933
  • 100_2695.jpg
    100_2695.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 785
  • 100_2701.jpg
    100_2701.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 748
  • 100_2710.jpg
    100_2710.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 758
That's a great looking starter tank. Great job. You could probably stock a few more fish.

thank you
josh yes I am adding more I'm thinking about getting some otocinclus catfish or maybe ghost shrimp not to sure yet

If you are asking about otos, they are otocinclus, dwarf suckermouth catfish. They are very cute, very small little algae eaters that like to be in groups of 3 or more and don't add a lot to the bioload.

If you are asking about otos, they are otocinclus, dwarf suckermouth catfish. They are very cute, very small little algae eaters that like to be in groups of 3 or more and don't add a lot to the bioload.

lol nah, I know what they are. I was talking about the blurry fish in the OP's photos. Thanks though :D

They look like a Neon of some sort

Oh lol. :p yeah if you look at the caption, he said he has 6 neon tetras

swit said:
thank you
josh yes I am adding more I'm thinking about getting some otocinclus catfish or maybe ghost shrimp not to sure yet

Just a warning: The Betta may or may not see the ghost shrimp as food. Some Bettas are perfectly fine with them while others eat them every time.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

looks good! You should trim that BBA infested java fern leaf. It might keep it from spreading.

Thanks every one for the compliments yeah I'm going with ottos don't want to take any chances

I was wondering about plants I have space in there for a few more any ideas I have a 5500 k florescent bulb and soon to have DIY co2 system

Back
Top Bottom