my first ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For my 10, I'm running a coralife t5 double fixture. I got a 24 in (just a smidge too big but oh well) my plants grow wonderfully. Also I'm running 2 10,000k bulbs :) all under 60 bucks at my lfs

Really bad news we had a snow storm on last Saturday lost power for a week freezing temps at night tried every thing I could do for the fish but all died :( I'm very sad

Snowstorm/fish

That's terrible.......sorry all of your hard work ended up that way :(

i hear you swit....I lost 4 cherry barbs too and all my 3 bettas are dead too. I am also very sad....I did have 3 zebra danios left and 1 goldfish, but they can tolerate cold temps. I feel what you feel buddy. Hang on there!

So I went to clean out the fish tank today to notice the the gourami has lived:D I didn't see him the whole week but when I was moving stuff around I saw hiding in his cave so it wasn't a complete wipe out of all the fish I am so happy today to see that yay :D

wow..that's very good. gouramis can tolerate colder temps, that's right. i am very happy for you.

So I'm going to be adding some new fish to the tank thinking of pygmy corys any preference on what other fish that would do well in this tank set up

Sorry I haven't been a able to update for a while had a long holiday
went to see relatives in West Virginia had fun
tank is doing well now had a crazy amount of algae every where. dwarf gourami is doing great. started to add some fish back to it today added 4 neon tetras like them alot ill will get more next week
added some new stuff to a fake plant and a small alligator skull
will be posting pics tomorrow :)

hello
so music production is taking off i really need some room for my gear so im selling my tank already have gotten rid of the fish they went to a good home so I'm happy but if your interested in a ten gallon tank and are close to Enfield Connecticut send me a pm

Hi Swit. You can put what you are selling to the Classifieds section in here. It will get a lot of traffic and you can sell it fast.

I am sorry you have to sell your tank. What kinds of items are you selling (ex. filter, etc.)?

Back
Top Bottom