My late christmas present!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally! My panda cories spawned! I have found a baby around 1cm. I haven't seen anymore yet but I'm really pleased. Is there any special care for it?

Attachments

• image-2772770264.jpg
    image-2772770264.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 82
Finally! My panda cories spawned! I have found a baby around 1cm. I haven't seen anymore yet but I'm really pleased. Is there any special care for it?
I'm interested in any special care requirements too.

I caught a couple of my Peppered Cories gettin it on this morning, and am hoping that there might be some new additions to the aquarium. :flowers:

Congrats Samzter!

I would think that you would care for them like most fry, just crush up flakes into an almost powder or use something like hikari first bites, probably go with the first bites since they sink. Other than that just keep things stable and let "nature" do what it's been doing

Edit: oh yeah, congrats!!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to name him bubbles! I think he's doing okay. Now hopefully the adults will keep spawning!

Congrats! My false julii's spawned on 12-28 and 12-31...I saved 2 and they have hatched I guess since the eggs are gone this morning as I guesstimated....

Back
Top Bottom