My Plecosamus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry shrimp are kind of like guppies, put them together and give them good water in a cycled tank and they will breed.

I had a pleco for a while. I recently let some one with a bigger tank adopt him. I miss him already

Attachments

• image-317040167.jpg
    image-317040167.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 63
Wow! I went to bed around 9PM and you guys talked and talked. Lol took me 30mins to catch up!

Haha I'm leaving today and will be out of service range for four days ^^ imagine how much I'll have to catch up on!

My two little ABNs. :)
They are just now getting wiskers, little tiny nubs. If they sit still long enough I might get a pic. These are pictures are the first day I got them. Cleaned the tank overnite and scared me to death when one of them decided to hang under the filter. Me of course thought it was dead. Lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120223_114728.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_114728.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 60
  • ForumRunner_20120223_114756.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_114756.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 58
Starka said:
Eventually I plan on breeding them, only when I can get some larger tanks. ;)

What have you got them in? A breeding pair really only needs a 20-29, and then obviously a 10 or two for the fry:)

They are in a 26 bowfront. At the moment I don't have room for extra tanks, plus I have to have a couple of breeding tanks. And it has to be ok with the "mother of the house" lol
I told her just a little bit ago that I wanted to breed them, she had the look of "WHAT!!?" It was funny :p

alia258 said:
What's ABN stand for? (I'm in a random service area, I'll leave pics if where I'm at)

I'm getting paranoid about my pregnant guppy! I'm in the middle of nowhere! I'm so worried!

Albino bristlednose pleco :)

alia258 said:
What's ABN stand for? (I'm in a random service area, I'll leave pics if where I'm at)

I'm getting paranoid about my pregnant guppy! I'm in the middle of nowhere! I'm so worried!

ABN = Albino bristle nose. Your guppy will be fine :) try not to worry and enjoy yourself!

Sigh I'm afraid she might drop and then all the babies will die :)(

Haha I remember last year I tried to bring home a frog to put in my tank ^^

So after reading this thread it got me to thinking that maybe my poor pleco needs a new home. he/she is 12in long in a 75g community tank. Very active and cleans all the time. So as much as I really do not want to ask, I will anyway... Is it ok?

crazyfishies said:
So after reading this thread it got me to thinking that maybe my poor pleco needs a new home. he/she is 12in long in a 75g community tank. Very active and cleans all the time. So as much as I really do not want to ask, I will anyway... Is it ok?

You will get more answers starting your own thread for this. So as not to hijack Alia's thread I will pm you.

This is Mr. P, he's my pleco, had him since Sept. He's an original member of my tank. Easily my favorite fish, ghost cats come second.

ForumRunner_20120224_153541.jpg

Mr. P is cute! ^^ I still gotta find someone with a 100g for my pleco :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom