New build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rob_mango said:
I was reading and I found out the red and green LEDs won't help the coral at all but it will help with color to make it pop

If your goin for " color pop " then that a good combo

Providing with a bunch of spectrum really couldn't hurt! I'd like to experiment with reds and greens.

Ok so I had rapid led on the phone and they recommend 14 royal blue and 10 cool white for best color and growth

Ok so now that I got a good color ratio planned out I can go order the kit and have LEDs on the tank to help with heat

Just was able to pick up a mp10 got it in the biocube for flow real happy with that also picked up the stuff for a DIY auto top off as well

rob_mango said:
Yes the mp10 motor is outside the tank for no or very little heat transfer

And less tank space thats nice does it rotate as far as pointing where you want

Haha yeah the 2 I had were 245 and 268 only cuz one was wireless and the other was not (did not know there were different ones at the time)
Also got the tank moved and it is now down to 77 deg. so that's also a plus

Also put 2 more rocks in the tank think I might want to put one more on the top of the rocks to lift it up more closer to to top but idk yet let me know what you think

Man busy night I got my DIY auto top off built and put in to the cube so I don't need to worry about fluctuating salinity that made me a little happier I will post pics of it after I finally get some sleep and there is enough light to take pics.

Back
Top Bottom