New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got the new tank!!! Will be starting a thread tomorrow for the 125g. I'm tired tonight. 1.5 hrs both ways to get this bad boy... Lol

Kio707 said:
Got the new tank!!! Will be starting a thread tomorrow for the 125g. I'm tired tonight. 1.5 hrs both ways to get this bad boy... Lol

Woooo hooo!!!

Lost a fish from the 90g. Lost the huma. Rbta isn't looking good either, going to its new home tomorrow. Lights and temp are good, just filtration isn't there. Going to do a 20% pwc tomorrow. Levels are fair, but phosphates are high. Will have the new tank by Wednesday.

Lost a fish from the 90g. Lost the huma. Rbta isn't looking good either, going to its new home tomorrow. Lights and temp are good, just filtration isn't there. Going to do a 20% pwc tomorrow. Levels are fair, but phosphates are high. Will have the new tank by Wednesday.

Sorry about your Triggerfish.....I hope all goes with with the RBTA.

Awww im sorry bro. Def crappy losing the Picasso. You can stop repeating my problems anytime though:) hope everyone else makes it

Back
Top Bottom