New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
huma-huma said:
I believe so, as long as you're not soliciting them.. I buy from wet pets and friends... there if there's gonna be one negative, mineaswell add that lol. Triggers are highly disease resistant... (knock on wood but both my triggers laughed in the face of ich...)

Yeah, I go the seascape. Very small, but they care. Wish the other lfs where like them.

Good news on the trigger, can't wait to get this tank started!

Well the 125g fell through. Guy stacked stuff on it and broke the brace. So I told him I didn't want it.

IMO id want it even more now. You can buy a new brace piece and should be able to get the tank for dirt cheap now. Not really a major issue

Well, went glass nem killing today. Lost a star fish (no, not the sand shifter), and now I'm going to do the chemicline for the rest of the cayno algae. Busy tank day...

Kio707 said:
Well, went glass nem killing today. Lost a star fish (no, not the sand shifter), and now I'm going to do the chemicline for the rest of the cayno algae. Busy tank day...

Sorry about your star.

Sounds like you have had productive day! (y)

redsea said:
Sorry about your star.

Sounds like you have had productive day! (y)

Yeah. Trying to get this tank almost perfect. I keep finding the glass nems! Guess u never see them till ur really looking for them.

My anthias of course! lol I'm running out of cool fish to enter.hehe

Good luck to you both!

ps- I think I know which one is redseas picture, lol, it's a good one too.

carey said:

Good luck to you both!

I got a good one for next month... Either my blue jaw or lion... We shall see.

carey said:

Good luck to you both!

Haha, I wish my tank looked like the picture I posted, lol. (HINT)

Back
Top Bottom