New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Decided. I'm asking for both. He hasn't had anything in then for like 8 years. He might make me keep it the room as class pets, and he didn't seem like someone who would pay much for fish. But it would still be fun :) monday is too far away...

Going to kill me, but I got a nem.... I'm updating lights in group by and my tank levels are good... Couldn't pass it up....

Last edited:
haven't you added like a half dozen things in the last week? LOL You need to slow down or you'll be done stocking before you know it. hehe

haven't you added like a half dozen things in the last week? LOL You need to slow down or you'll be done stocking before you know it. hehe

Look whos talking. LOL Of course with 7 tanks I guess you got room. Oh, I only had those problems. LOL

what kind of nem?

i saw a coral in careys latest vid that i want to put in ours! the one you said looks like a nem but its not if i put the 2 bulb light i have over it can i carey? or do i need to wait?

carey said:

I'm almost there... Lol... Just have 2 clown, kole, cardinal, bleeny, goby, foxface, and hawk.... Still got room... Lol... I think the angel and chromis will be it.... But that's down the road... (next week) lol

coffeetwitch said:
what kind of nem?

i saw a coral in careys latest vid that i want to put in ours! the one you said looks like a nem but its not if i put the 2 bulb light i have over it can i carey? or do i need to wait?

Rose bubble tip. Are u doing the group buy?

coffeetwitch said:
who knew? is there a link to the info or just do a search?

The sign up ended today... But we are going to try another.

That coral that looks like a nem is a torch coral. Its needs medium light and medium flow. Not sure how it would under two bulbs though. Its ana wesome coral too, make sure you look into them when you gt more lighting. Its always waving in the flow...lol

I also almost bought a RBTA today but my common sense kicked in and I didnt. I think if i'm gonna go nem it's gonna be a mini maxi for the 20g. They dont get to more than 6 inches and are very colorful adn they arent know to have clowns host it and it doesnt eat fish. lol

if its medium light ive got that. remember its a nova extreme ho model. flow ive got too. ill do some research too and ask my questions then. thanks carey.

New led moonlights!!! On and off. Trying to place them now...

Last edited:
They look bright! i wish BRS had them I;d be all over them. I think they would actually light up my 125 but I'll wait and see them on your tank before I decide.

Back
Top Bottom