New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it's a hard choice...lol Thats why the tusk is so attractive to me, I think it would be a nice fish to work around. :)

BUT then theres the tang, always a good choice. Either another Kole or maybe a bristletooth like a tomini. Mine is really cool when he's out, but still quite shy. lol

Or you could wait it out and when your tank is more mature get an anthias. I believe one would be good. There's some really colorful ones. I'm not 100% though, I just got one yesterday and I am worried sick. :-( So the jury's still out on the anthias, but you might have better luck than me.
lol

Yeah, saw your thread about the new guy. It'll work out I'm sure. About to get my own home, so may be able to upgrade to 125+. Just gotta get the ok from wifey.

It's only 2 more feet in length and soo worth it. it actually seems small to me now when I look at it. Course it's full up with rock now. Hopefully adding another 50lbs of base rock this weekend. :)

I'm sure it won't be a hard sell, it will be expensive though as I recently found out. But again, so worth it cause you don't really have to worry about fish size, there are still a few fish the 125g isn't tank enough for but not that many. :)

Have a shot at a 125 w/ stand for $200.00 or complete system w/ sump and skimmer for $400.00. Thought I had my table saw sold for $150.00 which would have closed the deal for me on the tank and stand and the guy backed out. grrrrrrr. But, I have another who is interested. If he bites, I may be GOING BIG. LOL

Going to get the Tusk as the show piece for my tank... So, Carey, I'll let you know if it works out.

Someone is enjoying their new home and not camera shy... Lol

Last edited:
coffeetwitch said:
What? Man that blows. How many crabs do you have to rehome?

Rehome? That's free food... Lol... I ordered from reefcleaner, so what does that tell you? Lol

Has it been two weeks since you got your pretty clown?

That means you got alot of food for the tusk until you have to reorder.

Back
Top Bottom