New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
its such a rare pattern that came from nowhere and they cant bread it.

I know it's just a typo, but I found myself thinking, "man, that would be a very small and expensive deep-fried snack. It would probably take like 5 of them to fill me up.". LOL

coffeetwitch said:
how is your misbar doing?

Doing awesome... Sleeps in the PVC pipes I got in there. Came out as soon as he saw me and is eating. Hard not to just put this guy in DT. The fact he's ORA tank bred makes it twice as tempting... Lol... But, I gotta wait...

Everytime I look at the tank I see where a shrimp has molted... They keep this up they are going to be as big as cocktail shrimp... Lol

Contemplating putting clown in DT... He's doing good, eating, swimming, and hosting a PVC pipe. He's not stressed and lfs is clean. But idk.

Good news is, he's still alive. Reason I say this is because QT was filled with DT water. So hopefully my mystery killer is gone...

Kio707 said:
Contemplating putting clown in DT... He's doing good, eating, swimming, and hosting a PVC pipe. He's not stressed and lfs is clean. But idk.

Good news is, he's still alive. Reason I say this is because QT was filled with DT water. So hopefully my mystery killer is gone...

I'd say just give it time. No big rush. 2 weeks of qt is worth the longer time you'll have him in your DT. Tempting, I know!

AquaRick said:
I'd say just give it time. No big rush. 2 weeks of qt is worth the longer time you'll have him in your DT. Tempting, I know!

True... It's only been 72 hrs... I just know this guy will host my nem... He is so active...

Kio707 said:
True... It's only been 72 hrs... I just know this guy will host my nem... He is so active...

That's really good news! Would love to see how that turns out in a couple weeks.

Yeah just slow down Kio. Leave the clowns in QT for a couple of weeks. You obviously don't like waiting (which I can certainly understand :p), but after what happened with your tank last time, it's safer to just be patient and wait it out. It's likely to save another disaster in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom