New to cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you mean. I have banned my self from the saltwater area because I get tempted to easily.

I have never tried to and I really want to I would end up homeless though if I did, very little impulse control when it come to new tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never tried to and I really want to I would end up homeless though if I did, very little impulse control when it come to new tanks

Yah when ever im feeling frisky I fill.up.an amazon cart.. only $1000 to start up?!?!? Haha nopeee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Idk how people do it, maybe when I win the lottery

Was that your 33L in that photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's a sweet tank man, is that a blue led on the left or am I just seeing it wrong?

no its got a 18" and a 30" florescent on it there. That's an old picture.
It is a nice tank. I will most likely hang on to it. May make it a multi shell dweller tank some day. It has keyholes in it right now but I have become bored with community type tanks and looking to do a 3rd wet pet.

Ah ok, that's kinda why I sold the stock of my 30, the generic tetra platy tropical is just too boring for me I think

no its got a 18" and a 30" florescent on it there. That's an old picture.
It is a nice tank. I will most likely hang on to it. May make it a multi shell dweller tank some day. It has keyholes in it right now but I have become bored with community type tanks and looking to do a 3rd wet pet.

That'd be a amazing shellie tank mike! Now ill bug you! I saw a majestic 40.long on cl for $40... the first thing I though was shellies show down!!

Ah ok, that's kinda why I sold the stock of my 30, the generic tetra platy tropical is just too boring for me I think

Funny how we evolve our aquatic taste... I've been there..

I think most of it with me is being a 24 year old kid who has no clue what he wants

I think most of it with me is being a 24 year old kid who has no clue what he wants

You want this! ! Or this! Or that!!!

Attachments

• 1420999626642.jpg
    1420999626642.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1420999643450.jpg
    1420999643450.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 29
  • 1420999659271.jpg
    1420999659271.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 26
I think if I could just have a basement or garage full of tanks I may be satisfied with something

You want this! ! Or this! Or that!!!

I'll take it all! Haha for real though awesome tanks that ram looks amazing, what is the second pic though?

I'll take it all! Haha for real though awesome tanks that ram looks amazing, what is the second pic though?

Thanks! Hes my pride and joy. Orange tail? Apisto cacatoides, pretty easy little fish..

Rams are probably becoming my favorite the more I see them just don't know if I have a good tank for them

Rams are probably becoming my favorite the more I see them just don't know if I have a good tank for them

Tank is half the battle, mine is a 20t, 81°, ph 7.5, soft city water.. finding good stock proves to be pretty difficult in areas. I was lucky, found local bred stock and my female is wild caught. Pretty surprised she's still swimming actually..

Would a 25 tall be ok for one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom