Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great photos buddy tank is looking sweet

Dhg does do that. On top it might look very slow going but its working overtime down below. Then after a couple weeks it will explode with new growth everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The ram in the 20L trys to punk me when I'm doing tank maintenance..

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Great photos buddy tank is looking sweet

Dhg does do that. On top it might look very slow going but its working overtime down below. Then after a couple weeks it will explode with new growth everywhere

Thanks man! ! I think you were the one telling me a while back that trimming it low
will promote runners?? Seems to be working! !

The ram in the 20L trys to punk me when I'm doing tank maintenance..

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Feels funny, the little nips..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sad news.. female ram was dead when I got home.. she's been trying to lay eggs for the last 4 days, tube out and all.. egg bound?? Male is def. acting different. He's swimming the glass on the side with a black background..

Sad news.. female ram was dead when I got home.. she's been trying to lay eggs for the last 4 days, tube out and all.. egg bound?? Male is def. acting different. He's swimming the glass on the side with a black background..

Sorry for the loss :(

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I'm at a loss, i may bite the wallet and order a female from yunite:/

That sux =( yunite is having a sale for pairs right now with free shipping it's 27 bucks for a pair or 28 for 3 mixed m/f and honestly I love his rams =D kept a few

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That sux =( yunite is having a sale for pairs right now with free shipping it's 27 bucks for a pair or 28 for 3 mixed m/f and honestly I love his rams =D kept a few

Himdie!!! that's very interesting:)

Yup yup =) thought I'd say sumthing after lurking around so much but yea yunite an option =) and its not to xpensive

I just emailed about a single med. Grown female, think that's what I'll be doing. Unless anyone in mass wants a pair?

That sucks Brookster sorry to her this.

Thanks man.. it's just the nature.of.these fish.. never get attached, not like I'm going to get my boy a cake at his 1 year bday or anything... yunite female should be here tues, im going to strongly consider raising spawn if possible

Sorry to hear about the loss. My rainbow crew dropped to one this week.
Good luck with your new acquisitions.

Nice brook she's gunna be a beauty =)

I tried GBR's twice now, always live a happy life for a year or so, but then from one day to another the color fades and they die.. Frustrating since water quality was pristine. Gonna try some bolivians in the future :)

Sent per three-eyed raven..

Thanks man.. it's just the nature.of.these fish.. never get attached, not like I'm going to get my boy a cake at his 1 year bday or anything... yunite female should be here tues, im going to strongly consider raising spawn if possible

Every morning I wake up expecting to find the long fin stuck to the filter intake. So far so good.

Every morning I wake up expecting to find the long fin stuck to the filter intake. So far so good.

They give you a little warning, she looked off the other day, figured the male was just harassing her.

New female has settled in nicely, they paired after a day.. not sure where this myth of gbr will only pair once started?? This will be his 3rd wifey! I'll try and get some pics, she's a spaz..
Side note.. ordering from yunite was great, communication was excellent, as was packaging and quality.

Back
Top Bottom