Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did you get those rams from?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My lfs, uncle Ned's, they were labeled "locally bred gbr". Asked and was told they're bred in Rhode Island. Even in the lfs they looked good, have proven to be some great stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Han Aquatics was a good find Brookster..turns out they had the digital aquatop heater w/the exterior temp control for a good price so I picked one up...

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Congratulations on the spawn! Just goes to show they love their home. Fingers crossed...psst save me one.

Sent from my Z667T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You'd think that colors would.be muted 2 min after lights on?!?!? Wrongggg.. these fish man...she's still rather small bare in mind.. doesn't sit still, he however knows exactly how to pose for the camera. Best part of waking up...rammies in your cup!!

Attachments

• 1425332240653.jpg
    1425332240653.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 1425332258766.jpg
    1425332258766.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 1425332270906.jpg
    1425332270906.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 75
Those fish are gorgeous. Almost makes me want to go through the trouble of dealing with GBR!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Those fish are gorgeous. Almost makes me want to go through the trouble of dealing with GBR!

I'm telling you (knock on wood ) these are pretty easy.. it's all about the stock apparently. I tested my nitrates one day @50+..

Now you're just being an enabler! Would these Rams do well in a 30b rather than a 29?

A 30b was made for rams..

You'd think that colors would.be muted 2 min after lights on?!?!? Wrongggg.. these fish man...she's still rather small bare in mind.. doesn't sit still, he however knows exactly how to pose for the camera. Best part of waking up...rammies in your cup!!

I have a hard enough time waiting to get a pair with out you showing me what I don't have in my tank. They look awesome! I want!

Major major trim, snipped a few blyxa shoots rather than plucking and cut out a twisted myrio mess.. I'm going to replace myrio with something. Not sure what but it's gottstahh goohhhh.. the dhg went way light green after h202 and trim yesterday.. I'm hoping it's just the calm before the storm of rapid growth:)

Attachments

• 1425598671578.jpg
    1425598671578.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 1425598689266.jpg
    1425598689266.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 1425598705292.jpg
    1425598705292.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 1425598724578.jpg
    1425598724578.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 69
Looking great! I think I'm about to see how much money I can waste on either the DHG or the DBT.

Your Rams are REALLY pretty. Can't wait to see the babies. Since you ousted the mess of Myrio, you moving out the Tetras too? Babies! babies! babies!

Very nice brook!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks!!

Looking great! I think I'm about to see how much money I can waste on either the DHG or the DBT.

I havnt tried DBT (hc), I've heard it's tough to get to root, NanoJack used stainless steel mesh and it worked very well.. go for it man!! Active phrase is "what to waste money on next?"

The gbr tank is killin it !

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

literally! She was attacking my hand when I was working on the carpet hahah

Drool. ?

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?
http://floridaorchidendlers.com

:p

Wow. The things I would do for even half this tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Everything is for sale man!!

Your Rams are REALLY pretty. Can't wait to see the babies. Since you ousted the mess of Myrio, you moving out the Tetras too? Babies! babies! babies!
I lucked out with these guys! I won't be pursuing any fry unfortunately. I don't think my water is conducive to egg development and I'm not doing ro quite yet. I like the tetras!! Myrio will be back in a week.... grows an inch a day in all directions..

Back
Top Bottom