Ponyo in a 20 Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found our amano dead this morning. We only had him for three months. The sakura shrimp is fine.

The amano had molted about once a week. Did he just live fast? Or did Puppy finally lose patience with him eating her eggs?

What can I do to protect the sakura?

It seems like shrimp never last long enough! My goldfish ate one, and shredded another. He lived a few months.

oh no. This thread is more than 99 days old.

I've actually been too intimidated to come back because I fell behind and knew I wouldn't be able to catch up. go anxiety!

A couple of weeks ago, the spouse was working on the CO2 and gassed the. All but one oto bit the dust. Everybody's been replaced, to the extent that they can be. I mean, fish are fish, right? But Puppy was the little person's FAVORITE puffer.

But we got a black crystal shrimp, so that's good, right? It hasn't been eaten yet.

Times flies, dead fish incidents sadness wanes over time and new inhabitants, it's true. Though one can't replace the special aquatic critters, sometimes a new or different one can be a nice fresh start towards a good future.

Happy to hear you are headed forward! Sorry about the struggle you had when it happened and the subsequent stress to rebuild. We all have these tough-to-get- through issues, it is okay to share your way through them. :)

Lots of life keeps us busy. Colors and plants all look great.
Thank you. This is what CO2 (and iron-rich water) can do!

Times flies, dead fish incidents sadness wanes over time and new inhabitants, it's true. Though one can't replace the special aquatic critters, sometimes a new or different one can be a nice fresh start towards a good future.

Happy to hear you are headed forward! Sorry about the struggle you had when it happened and the subsequent stress to rebuild. We all have these tough-to-get- through issues, it is okay to share your way through them. :)

I once stayed away from my favorite knitting shop for two years because I missed an event I had signed up for. I responded to a post Martin Gore made on a Depeche Mode forum that was too old and the moderator had to step in, and I left the forum and never went back because I was so embarrassed. Anxiety can be super powerful. I'm grateful to hear that I'm still welcome. The reasonable part of me knows that, and the anxious part has mostly been tamed, but it's still nice to hear.

Thank you. This is what CO2 (and iron-rich water) can do!

I once stayed away from my favorite knitting shop for two years because I missed an event I had signed up for. I responded to a post Martin Gore made on a Depeche Mode forum that was too old and the moderator had to step in, and I left the forum and never went back because I was so embarrassed. Anxiety can be super powerful. I'm grateful to hear that I'm still welcome. The reasonable part of me knows that, and the anxious part has mostly been tamed, but it's still nice to hear.

Very happy you chose to stay here!! I'd be sad if you stayed away! Also glad to hear you are making positive strides against the anxiety.

What’s your favorite part about it?
That's a really big question! I like how much the fish seem to enjoy exploring. The substrate is very shallow, and yet the plants give the tank plenty topography.

Very happy you chose to stay here!! I'd be sad if you stayed away! Also glad to hear you are making positive strides against the anxiety.

Thank you and thank you.

Of course your welcome, have missed you even though I've been on sporadically.

Friends don’t need to be around every day. Life is busy. It’s great when we get a chance to connect.

Back
Top Bottom