Problems cycling 25gal Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea but it says as long as its 1 male to 2 females (which is what im doing) it will be fine im going to do 1 male ( already got) 2 females( on way next week) and 8 three line corys(got half already)

For an aggressive fish like that, I would probably not put that many in a 29. I think you could add something that doesn't resemble another paradise fish. But I've never owned any of them. So try it and see. Just have a back up plan in place.

hm well in that case do you think that six corys and 1 male and 1 female paradise fish will be okay or 10 three lined corys and just my one paradise

Snype2live said:
maybe it was stressed out and died cause there was no body damage no white spots no nothing he was just stif and dead

Cories are pretty sensitive fish. The more plants and hiding spaces you have, the better.

cool i took the filters and pulled them apart and pulled the carbon out and swished the socks around in the small container of aquaruim water to rinse the carbon off and i did that with both saving the water then i took a brand new filter and put it over another small container and poured the water slowly over the new filter so all the water went thro the new filter to filter out huge pieces of carbon and what i was left with is two carbon free socks and a small container of this brown/black water that i poured into my tank as i thought this was all the benificial bacteria then i put the bio sponges in the carbon free socks and put them behind my carbon filter in pengiun so now the filtration set up in filter is biological , chemical, mechanical, biological(biowheel) i hope i did good

Did you see it harassing them? If not, I'm wondering if they were healthy to begin with, since you said they weren't very active.

yea i seen him harrasing them but im thinking they wasnt very "active" because they was hiding lol well i put my endlers back in the tank and everything

Back
Top Bottom