reef rocks???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mfdrookie516 said:
Actually, probably more than that. I got 50lbs of rock (could have got for $99 shipped elsewhere) and 40lbs of sand ($50 at local LFS?)... So, I saved about $50 or so.

Is there sand too small? I don't want my tank to get cloudy everytime it gets disturbed or for it to collect alot of waste on top as I'll have a shark and triggers

No, not cloudy at all... it has blown around just a little bit from misplaced powerheads, but it doesn't kick up at all... just blows across the bottom. pretty coarse actually. And, it's pre-washed. It didn't cloud my tank in the least, and I didn't wash it. I even stuck my hand down in it, picked up a handful, and dropped it about 4" off the bottom... settled instantly.

mfdrookie516 said:
No, not cloudy at all... it has blown around just a little bit from misplaced powerheads, but it doesn't kick up at all... just blows across the bottom. pretty coarse actually. And, it's pre-washed. It didn't cloud my tank in the least, and I didn't wash it. I even stuck my hand down in it, picked up a handful, and dropped it about 4" off the bottom... settled instantly.

Niceeee.

Reefrocks.net ....steven got back to me pretty quick after i placed my order asking me if i needed any natural shelf rock with my order

wow....pretty good service IMO. Plus a $85 price tag for everything is A+ in my book

Back
Top Bottom