Showoff your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice parrot is it a blood I want want one of them

It is a blood. Around 3 years old. So much personality in that fish. Follows me around everywhere I go. And used to bite me to protect her territory especially while laying eggs. But now she plays with me and spins around my hand never bites :)

This is joker. He was almost dead when i got him he was living with another Oscar that had pretty much beaten him to death. He's so funny i can snap my fingers when he's in the other side of the tank and he comes rushing over just like a dog! I never wanted an Oscar and i was kind of tricked into obtaining him but Im so glad i did!

ForumRunner_20140413_110601.jpg

This is joker. He was almost dead when i got him he was living with another Oscar that had pretty much beaten him to death. He's so funny i can snap my fingers when he's in the other side of the tank and he comes rushing over just like a dog! I never wanted an Oscar and i was kind of tricked into obtaining him but Im so glad i did!

View attachment 233132

He's lovely! I've always wanted a Oscar but never had a big enough tank. Such cool fish.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom