We are going for a different look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is indeed the banner (the idol is much harder to keep!) and he was a bit apprehensive when we first put him in but a very active fish, he has been in my LFS for ages and we just had to get him.

There was a very juvenile schooling pair in the shop that I was tempted for but they warned me that they had only just come in that day.

Yup he is a real stunner! Feeding very well already and is the first fish that I've had that I've got to graze on a seaweed clip (yay!)
By next week should be moving over the clownfish, the shrimp, the Koran and the rest of the rock!

Oooo,,thats a Desjardini too ,,very nice..I like those a lot more than the regular sailfins...great fish(y)

Thanks everyone! The aquascape is not finished yet, there is more rock to be added this weekend! I'm hoping to transfer over the clown tonight!

Ok so we transferred the clownfish over last night but the Koran angel he left behind did not react well as they are pretty much inseparable! So we had to move the Koran over as well!

Already not even a day on and the Koran has established himself as the dominant fish in the tank, putting the sailfin firmly in its place!

Here is a little shot of the 3 big guns!!

image-3641565820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom