where to buy cory cats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capecodaquarium

Aquarium Advice Regular
looking for some pandas. my LFS's charge wayy to much for the pandas. have been watching aquabid as well. not sure where to look.
i got a great deal on my 5 i have now at $2 a piece.

any help is appreciated!
thanks

I know this might sound crazy but my petcos' got like healthy cories... I know shocker lol idc for petco much but im getting my juilii corries there.

thanks i am looking for a cheaper option as i am looking for a bunch of them to start breeding.

i wish my petsmart had corys. i heard locally that they stopped selling them because they couldnt keep em alive!

$5 each isn't a bad price IMO. Especially not from people, who I can say with confidence, have excellent stock. Around here, they're $6 or $7 in store, and it's hit or miss whether they'll bring some undiscovered incurable disease in with them.

Around where I live they're 3.89 at petland. I'm not sure if petland is anywhere near you but I've had really great luck with the two around me! They're great IME, nothing's died besides 2 feeder guppies!

im just worried about the cost of shipping them..$50 for 10 plus shipping is a little over my budget right now!

Get in touch with this guy. He breeds several different types. Very reasonable on pricing, and very good quality.
Jim Nowobielski
Jnoble2000@yahoo.com
tell him Dave from Michigan sent you, you will get a little price break.

I agree, my Petco had 5 different varieties and they always look great. I got juliis there too! My Petsmart only has peppered cories and Emeralds. For once I wish I had a Petco nearby.

you guys are lucky. the other day i was at one of my lfs and i bought 2 corys at 7.99 each! the guy was taking them out of the tank and dropped the specimen container on the floor, got my feet soaked and really stressed out the fish as he couldn't find one so i had to find the cory on the floor. needless to say i'm not going back there. also their tanks are all BARE not even gravel or anything.

Back
Top Bottom