Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new project looms in my future. Here is a tease as to what it may be...

1012645medium.jpg

Stay tuned....more to come

let me guess,
you found a way to rivet your tank together?

Could work but drilling all those holes will be a pain in the ().()!
lol!

I think it's to keep his New Reflectors together along with his New Lighting System he's going to be putting together.... Sound like a Big Project.... can't wait to see it... If it is want i think it's going to be.... (y)

and he will wrap it around his tank to be sure that no crackling sounds escape

Clever idea but no....

Ziggy has had enough cracks...
sorry its not funny really
I just knocked on wood.

Thank you for defending me! I have had enough cracking issues...

let me guess,
you found a way to rivet your tank together?

Could work but drilling all those holes will be a pain in the ().()!
lol!

I thought about it but I figure the metal in the system wouldn't be good for my system...

I think it's to keep his New Reflectors together along with his New Lighting System he's going to be putting together.... Sound like a Big Project.... can't wait to see it... If it is want i think it's going to be.... (y)

Good guess.....you never know what I might be building....

I have to get a new video camera. Mine died a couple of weeks ago. I was actually looking at a few the other day at best buy....

Hmmm.. Rivet tool huh.... A new project... hmmmmm

Are you are going to strap two CO2 cylinders to your car and make a rocket launcher?

Oh no, wait... that's MY new project ;)

My second sureflow 1600 came in yesterday and I got in the tank today. I am giving the MJ 1200 with the 2100gph prop a try. Total flow from my tunzes and the MJ Mods is 5020gph or 41x turn over per hour. I may switch the MJ 1200 out for my other MJ 900. There is a ton of flow in my tank now and I'm not sure if I want quite that much. I'm going to let it run for a day or two and see how it messes with my sand and corals.

My Riviting project is getting underway this weekend.

Well it can only be one or two things. The first one I took a guess on a new lighting system. But I will take a second guess and say your project will be riveting your New Calcium Reactor Down and making sure your CO2 bottle is securely fastened? I am crossing my fingers on my next guess.... :)

My second sureflow 1600 came in yesterday and I got in the tank today. I am giving the MJ 1200 with the 2100gph prop a try. Total flow from my tunzes and the MJ Mods is 5020gph or 41x turn over per hour. I may switch the MJ 1200 out for my other MJ 900. There is a ton of flow in my tank now and I'm not sure if I want quite that much. I'm going to let it run for a day or two and see how it messes with my sand and corals.

My Riviting project is getting underway this weekend.

I am thinking about throwing my 2100 gph prop on my MaxiJet too. Right now I am running the 1600 gph on both sides and they alternate on a wavemaker. The last time I put the 2100 gph prop on I killed my favorite vibrant pink birdsnest colony:(, but that was also in a 75-gallon tank. Now I am dealing with a 180-gallon. Let me know what you think about the 2100gph prop in a couple days.

Well I can tell you that after almost 24 hours it has moved a lot of my sand bed around. I have 30lbs of sand that I'll be adding to the tank this weekend as well so I have a feeling I'm going to have to drop back to the 1600gph prop.

The jury is still out though....

So your maxi jet mods are working with a wavemaker? I was thinking about getting x2 maxi jet 900s with the 1600 mod. Can I use these with a wavemaker?

So your maxi jet mods are working with a wavemaker? I was thinking about getting x2 maxi jet 900s with the 1600 mod. Can I use these with a wavemaker?

I have been using them on a JBJ wavemaker for probably 8-months. I have them alternate every 60-seconds. In the begining one of the two was a little noisey, but after it "broke in" for about a week, they are both pretty quiet now and working well.

I'm not running mine on a wave maker though I have thought about doing so. Right now all of my PHs are on full blast all the time.

What JBJ wave maker are you using? Link??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom