Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frankie! It was actually easier to build then I thought it would be. Now if I can just get my dang bulbs in!!

I have the following in the 120

1 Yellow Tang
1 Yellow Belly Hippo Tang
1 Flame Angel
1 Copper Banded Butterfly
2 O. Clowns (1 no bar)
3 PJ Cardinals
1 Royal Gramma
1 Magenta Dotty Back
1 Pink Spotted Watchman Goby
1 Yellow Wrasse

I have the following in the 120

1 Yellow Tang
1 Yellow Belly Hippo Tang
1 Flame Angel
1 Copper Banded Butterfly
2 O. Clowns (1 no bar)
3 PJ Cardinals
1 Royal Gramma
1 Magenta Dotty Back
1 Pink Spotted Watchman Goby
1 Yellow Wrasse

Never did catch that flame huh? How do you like your Gramma, I just picked one up last week to add more small fish. I am also thinking about getting a sandsiftng goby to help clean my sandbed. How do you like the pink spotted?

I really like the Gramma. Beautiful color and a docile fish. At one point I thought it had died and then I found it in my sump.

The pink spotted goby is pretty interesting. He sits out and watches me walk by/ He pretty much stays within a foot of his burrow.

I got the bulbs in yesterday but one of them is broken on the inside so I have to wait for a replacement to get sent out. I'm not going to wire one up and not the other. I also got my cooling fans in yesterday and will get those put in this weekend.

Yeah I have been trying to get my Daughter nano Cube going, I got it started but just don't have the time to keep up with it... My 55G is so easy to maintain, it's enough time for me to maintain that. She's getting impatient to about the tank hopefully when I build my stand I can keep it closer to the Tank so I can just keep an eye on both. Right now it's in her room and it's just sitting there with Pistol Shrimp in it... LOL...

I was over at Allen's today stealing stuff out of his tank, and snapped some pics while I was there

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom