Honest opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude now you know I'm honest n I love the light n how ur tank looks trust me !!

I like those technique ideas. The powerhead is a handy (saws all) device.
If I may, put some black 2" 3way PVC pipe under the rock:-/
Mbunas love it. It creates a completely new hwy system to the underground. I think it adds more living space in the mind of a mbuna haha! Ok, I'm done.

The tank is stunning just as it is.

However, if you simply must part with some money on aquatics, I'll be happy to let you finish financing my plan for a bog filter later this spring...

Dude I only dream of aquariums like yours. I would leave as is. But like you told me once. It's what you want to do, it's all on how you feel?. My opinion the tank is Show room quality. It kicks A.

Dude I only dream of aquariums like yours. I would leave as is. But like you told me once. It's what you want to do, it's all on how you feel?. My opinion the tank is Show room quality. It kicks A.

Haha I did say that didn't I? lol and thanks man...

I agree with everyone convict! You've achieved something many of us would like! My wife just will not let me paint or cover the back of mine and I want to so badly. And I wish I went with moon sand and not marine sand and aragonite

What did you switch to?

Sorry didn't mean to hijack. I went with the Solarmax Double Strip 48" T5 HO. Only have the day bulb on. Took out the actinic. Replacing it because it was too blue. Also has 8 LEDs on it that can be turned off so that was a plus.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack. I went with the Solarmax Double Strip 48" T5 HO. Only have the day bulb on. Took out the actinic. Replacing it because it was too blue. Also has 8 LEDs on it that can be turned off so that was a plus.

No worries bro...

Convict, I just showed your tank to the wife as to why I want black background and I think I got the ok! Problem is its filled already and against the wall! May have to do black paper for now! Thanks!

Convict, I just showed your tank to the wife as to why I want black background and I think I got the ok! Problem is its filled already and against the wall! May have to do black paper for now! Thanks!

Haha your welcome. Black construction paper will work just fine!

A black trash bag looks better plus you can get ripples from the light that looks cool and real

Hmmmmm that sounds cool! I don't wanna hijack ( I accidentally always do! Sorry) and advice as to the technique I'd use would be greatly appreciated in a PM! Not sure how I can make that look neat and unnoticeable!

As MOST of you know I'm never happy when it comes to my tank. I like the aqua scape finally but the light is bothering me. Not sure what it is. I liked it then I hated it. Liked it again then I dunno.

Do you think is gives a natural light effect? I want natural, no blues,purples red etc like I use to have. There is another LED fixture I think from aquatic life that was looking at.

Your opinions...

Leave it?

Change it?

The lights that is.

I thought I posted on this but just noticed on the post above who's thread this was. Haha another convection (<<<haha edit convict) thread that everyone posted on ;)

You already know I like the lights and tank I wouldn't change a thing.

Back
Top Bottom