ID!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CameronCade

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know not a good pic. He is still a lil shy but I love em. He stands out so much! Any one have an id?

Attachments

• image-3793453077.jpg
    image-3793453077.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 153
Ob peacock, blue something or another lol. Blue marmalade and blueberry are some common names for the obs with the blue coloring I think. Defiantly an ob though

Ob peacock, blue something or another lol. Blue marmalade and blueberry are some common names for the obs with the blue coloring I think. Defiantly an ob though
. Really a peacock? How positive are you. It wasn't labeled peacock but fish stores are wrong a lot.

Thanks guy. He is in there with 13 other mbunas. So far it's been a week and they are leaving him alone for the most part. I can tell he is not the aggressive type.

Doesn't look like a peacock to me. Looks more like a Paralabidochromis spp., a male P. sp. "redfin piebald" or P. chromogynos possibly. It would fit right in with my P. chromogynos colony. I've been seein' both species on sale in the northern Colorado markets, so wouldn't surprise me at all if they're turnin' up elsewhere.

WYite

Doesn't look like a peacock to me. Looks more like a Paralabidochromis spp., a male P. sp. "redfin piebald" or P. chromogynos possibly. It would fit right in with my P. chromogynos colony. I've been seein' both species on sale in the northern Colorado markets, so wouldn't surprise me at all if they're turnin' up elsewhere. WYite

Hmmm. Interesting. I will get better pics tomorrow. He is coming out more and exploring.

More pics.

Attachments

• image-1645976847.jpg
    image-1645976847.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3844401578.jpg
    image-3844401578.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image-423644384.jpg
    image-423644384.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 66
Back