Aqua one AR550

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone set one of these up as a nano? I'm thinking of trying it as I have inherited the tank of my brother in law as a baby shower present it's currently got freshwater fish in it ATM but looking at a reef

Well I bought the tank and have ordered a 165 watt dimmable full spectrum led hoping the will be here today or tomorrow just have to buy a skimmer for it

I know I got no followers but I'm picking up some dry rock tomorrow I'm thinking 10-15kgs then ill but like 4kgs of live rock once it's full of water

Yea they come as a kit sorta thing but I'm going to scrap the whole hood filter and light set up and customise it on my own ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394196955.408888.jpg

Clown gobies tend to nip at sps and if you happen to get a breeding pair they will lay there eggs on the sps killing that part of the coral

I would say a fire fish would be great for this tank, and you would still have room to add on later. Btw, I'll be following! Definitely a cool build man :)

Hmm maybe not clown gobys then any fish you would suggest?

How about a green banded goby, yellow spot possum wrasse or Pygmy wrasse, and a tail spot blennie? I think that would be a nice combo, but there are lots if options check out liveaquaria.com for some more ideas

Sweet ill have a look when I get home I just got some dry rock for the tank I'll be adding water Tuesday here's a pick so far still waiting for the LEDs to be delivered ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394257551.889233.jpg

Oh really I'm just thinking about the new led fixture and how to mount it I was thinking about pulling the flouros out and cutting the top of the lid so I can slip my led fixture in there only problem is it will be like 4inches from the surface

Back
Top Bottom