Aqua one AR550

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can always use a clear mesh screen top, or egg crate but that may not keep them in, they can get through pretty small openings

Thanks I'm thinking weather or not to go and buy some more live rock or just pull some from my 55 I just like finding new things in my tank haha

Tanks filling up slowly :) so happy I had to convince my gf to drive me as I have lost my licence and she finally caved in

Here is the tank full added the heater and a power head as well I also put some live rock from my 55 in there

Got an email on Saturday saying my LEDs should be here hopefully there here today if not ill message the seller I'm getting a bit excited now :)

I got my lights :D I had to do some ( cough cough ) DIY work to replace the old 11 watt flouros so I took to the fixture with a hacksaw haha here are some progress shots and the final product ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394443858.310813.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394443882.325427.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394443901.310274.jpg

When you add corals to the tank make sure your lights are dimmed way down and slowly adjust. They are very powerful and you can kill coral with to much light too

Yea I been reading up heaps on them the only thing I found to be annoying is the fans they are pretty loud

Back
Top Bottom