Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to hear evan! Would u do me a favour and go check out my thread ? Id like to have some discussions with you! You seem like a cool dude! And were both on the same venture ! I started with a ten gallon then went to a 40 breeder :) my threads called dimdims tank thread i believe ! Good tip, get some of those gallon jugs from the grocers that have distilled and use those jugs for exact amount of water removal then replace using same method but mix the same amount in a bucket!

Its called transformation huge job under saltwater reef aquaria general

Good to hear evan! Would u do me a favour and go check out my thread ? Id like to have some discussions with you! You seem like a cool dude! And were both on the same venture ! I started with a ten gallon then went to a 40 breeder :) my threads called dimdims tank thread i believe ! Good tip, get some of those gallon jugs from the grocers that have distilled and use those jugs for exact amount of water removal then replace using same method but mix the same amount in a bucket!

Thanks man! :) yeah I'll check it out and subscribe!

I'm jealous you have a 40 haha! I bet it's looking great!

Lol thanks evan! And yeah its my second biggest. I have a 90 gallon freshwater too. Im stckin witht the 40 gal till i move out of my dads house :) i wish my tank looked like yours though i really do, urs is something special man!

Lol thanks evan! And yeah its my second biggest. I have a 90 gallon freshwater too. Im stckin witht the 40 gal till i move out of my dads house :) i wish my tank looked like yours though i really do, urs is something special man!

Thanks man! I appreciate that!

Hey everyone! Picked up a new zoa frag today and as well as some vitachem as recommended! :) I think my fish really liked it as they swarmed to the food, but they do that every time i feed so not quite sure how much they liked it! I have fat fish haha

Awesome! Would love to see the frag in a pic! Ive been thinkin of getting into some sps frags do you have any??

Awesome! Would love to see the frag in a pic! Ive been thinkin of getting into some sps frags do you have any??

Il post some tomorrow! :) I do not. My lights arent strong enough. If I get LEDs later down the road I'm going to get some! I like sps

Ah i love em too! I got 234w over a 40 gallon so i should be good:) i honestly dont know how much i should spend on corals lol. I want something that will grow super fast. Ill be looking for the picks :) we just got blasted with a snow/ice storm so i dunno if ill make it anywhere tomorrow

Got some new corals today evan! U gunna post a pic of the ones u got yesterday?

Good stuff ! I got an acan and some dendros and ref clove polyps !

I recently traded for some avatar zoas!
img_2361465_0_e34491c1e9412ae377c0aaf1b56d120b.jpg

and I picked up these zoas yesterday from my LFS for 10$. I thought it was a good deal!
img_2361465_1_fb09f7f449c7622688c33b76a460832c.jpg

img_2361465_2_47c378b83d815f858eb2e117306f18b2.jpg

And heres Jobin hanging out on the Wellso! There (goby and pistol) home is right under it.
img_2361465_3_5e32d55619fecc30a810ec1941a45116.jpg

Enjoy

Wow really nice avatar zoas ! What did u trade for it??

Thats awesome! Good job!! I cant wait to get my corals in :) 15 more mins and the drip is done!! I got my clove polyps in my .5 gallon pico :)

I have read the entire thread and I am jealous. Now i want to start a nano tank Saltwater tank. I have a 20 gal. Freshwater planted tank and I am in the process of cycling my 125 gal. To create a beautiful aqua scape for a community tank.
Good luck to you all.

I have read the entire thread and I am jealous. Now i want to start a nano tank Saltwater tank. I have a 20 gal. Freshwater planted tank and I am in the process of cycling my 125 gal. To create a beautiful aqua scape for a community tank.
Good luck to you all.

You would love it! I messed up and got involved in saltwater and now I feel like I have to have planted and reef tanks. :) Imagine how addicting FW tanks are and multiply it by 100. Then you'll have how addicting SW is. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom