Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
+1 to that!! I have a 100 gallon predator/ community fw and my 40 breeder saltwater

Haha so I was going to make a video today of the tank, but I got to moving things around and pissed of my corals and accidentally dropped my leather on my frogspawn and got everything mad! So maybe il make a video this weekend haha!

If you're anything like the rest of us... it won't be the last time. It just gets trickier as the tank grows in. >_<

Evan, Great job on this tank. I like the coral choices you have going.

I'm getting my equipment ready for as 25 column tank. It we I'll be plumbed for an overflow to a sump/fuge. And I'm also planning to have mangroves and macro algae for nutrient and phosphate uptake to keep my display as free as I can of nuisance algae and diatoms.

Your tank looks very well kept, what type of filtration are you using? Oh BTW you do have some spa coral, that orange Monti cap is sps. It's doing well under the T5's as it should, you can see the new growth around the edges, well done sir.

Cheers to you!
TrekBear

Evan, Great job on this tank. I like the coral choices you have going.

I'm getting my equipment ready for as 25 column tank. It we I'll be plumbed for an overflow to a sump/fuge. And I'm also planning to have mangroves and macro algae for nutrient and phosphate uptake to keep my display as free as I can of nuisance algae and diatoms.

Your tank looks very well kept, what type of filtration are you using? Oh BTW you do have some spa coral, that orange Monti cap is sps. It's doing well under the T5's as it should, you can see the new growth around the edges, well done sir.

Cheers to you!
TrekBear

Thanks man! :)

Filter is a basic 20 gallon whisper filter with chemi pure elite as media!

Can't wait to see your tank!

Videos being finalized! It will be done in 2 hours haha! It's going to be 1080 HD so it's taking a while! It will be about a 4 min video! Hope it's not to long for you guys

Are you kidding??? I can just sit and watch my simple little freshwater tank for quite a while. So, bring that 4 minute video on, man. :)

*downloads Dead Sea by the lumineers* I can't figure out how I haven't heard that song before. It's awesome! Loved the video!

Evan,
Great job man. Love that goby &pistol shrimp pair. They just come out and say hey, forget those clowns...(pun intended ;) )

How long you had that flower pot gorgonian? I want a red one in my tank, seeing yours made me write that on my To Get List.

Again, excellent video. Worth the wait!

Cheers!
TrekBear

Unbelievable man! Looks pristine to me. I love your acans and zoas. Cant say with words how amazing that gono is. Do you dose? What do u feed your corals man? Also did u buy them as frags?

Evan,
Great job man. Love that goby &pistol shrimp pair. They just come out and say hey, forget those clowns...(pun intended ;) )

How long you had that flower pot gorgonian? I want a red one in my tank, seeing yours made me write that on my To Get List.

Again, excellent video. Worth the wait!

Cheers!
TrekBear

Yeah they are the best!

I have had it for a little over a month now. I know people say they dont last long, but I got it anyways! I love it, and if it dies in a few months, oh well. Il just keep buying them!

Thanks! :)

Unbelievable man! Looks pristine to me. I love your acans and zoas. Cant say with words how amazing that gono is. Do you dose? What do u feed your corals man? Also did u buy them as frags?

Thank you! I dont dose and I feed my coral brine shrimp and all! I normally dont spot feed them, but every once in a while I will give them big chunks of brine! All of the smaller corals are frags, but the big ones like the gonipora, the mushroom rock, and cabbage leather I bought pretty big :)

Back
Top Bottom