First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emailed the guy and he said he has a small rock with three if the red mushrooms left that are ready to go and I can have it for 25. Told him I would be there Thursday lol. But this is def it. He also said i could have a small Kenya tree for free that he has cause mine doesn't look like it will make it.
Lucky! I wish there was some good contacts around here to swap some coral out with!:banghead:

Hey bud pm me you address again it got deleted.

image-120093564.jpg

Just so u know I'm not bs Ing u lol.

Received my 6 coral pack today. Both the red and green mushrooms were dead on arrival. Hopefully the rest is okay.

Audiew said:
Received my 6 coral pack today. Both the red and green mushrooms were dead on arrival. Hopefully the rest is okay.

Really?! From R2G? Call them if they are dead. Are you sure there not just closed up?

I had a few I swore were dead. I put them in the tank anyway and there doing fine. They shrivel up really bad during shipping.

Last edited:
Yes I have read that they get really small and look bad cause of the shipping

Yea when I opened the bag it smelled horrible and both of them were all slimy, off the rock, and the water was a redish brown color

Audiew said:
Yea when I opened the bag it smelled horrible and both of them were all slimy, off the rock, and the water was a redish brown color

Ahh that sucks man. Def call

Audiew said:

I'd take a pic, call tomorrow and let them know what happened. If you email the pics they might do something for you. Tell them I said to take of you or I will never order from them again lol and talk to Nikki.

Convict2161 said:
I'd take a pic, call tomorrow and let them know what happened. If you email the pics they might do something for you. Tell them I said to take of you or I will never order from them again lol and talk to Nikki.

Lol will do man! I sent an email but I plan in calling tomorrow!

I called and they are giving me credit for the two coral.

Attachments

• image-3316719264.jpg
    image-3316719264.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 155
My stock is:

2 clowns
2 cardinals
1 orange spotted goby
1 six line wrasse
1 harliquin shrimp
1 blue spotted jawfish

It appears I have lost my purple fire fish and my mandarin. Haven't seen them in about a week or two.

Convict2161 said:
My stock is:

2 clowns
2 cardinals
1 orange spotted goby
1 six line wrasse
1 harliquin shrimp
1 blue spotted jawfish

It appears I have lost my purple fire fish and my mandarin. Haven't seen them in about a week or two.

Well that looks like a good list to me! I for sure want some cardinals they are definitely unique looking. I bought a yellow clown goby a minute ago so it is acclimating at the moment. I would love to try a mandarin someday but not anytime soon.

The war coral with its tentacles out

Attachments

• image-2778292765.jpg
    image-2778292765.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom