First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No cause you will never get it all. You can got get apsatia x from the store and use that. Or you can try boiling water or hot lemon juice shot right onto it through a turkey baster or something that you can spray it right on it and it only

Sounds good dude! How is things going your way? Anything new going on?:thanks:

Audiew said:
Sounds good dude! How is things going your way? Anything new going on?:thanks:

Got a new project going on for my back wall check out my thread

22engine said:
Got a new project going on for my back wall check out my thread

I read that! I got a few snails in today. It was way to many but it was a package deal for 40 bucks.

Audiew said:
I read that! I got a few snails in today. It was way to many but it was a package deal for 40 bucks.

Nice. I added hermits a couple weeks ago and they are awesome to watch and are all over the tank.

22engine said:
Nice. I added hermits a couple weeks ago and they are awesome to watch and are all over the tank.

Are you not having problems with them nipping on anything? I was concerned because of the clam.

Happy football season everyone! May your team score an abundance of TD's! (unless they are playing mine)

Audiew said:
Happy football season everyone! May your team score an abundance of TD's! (unless they are playing mine)

I have hermit crabs and they don't bother anything. Actually going today to get some weird looking ones my buddy got in. There in a rounded shell and bright bright red legs. Pretty cool looking. Also the only critter that have me a hard time with polyps was the emerald crab.

Giants all the way!! Again!! (cough) (cough)

;)

Convict2161 said:
I have hermit crabs and they don't bother anything. Actually going today to get some weird looking ones my buddy got in. There in a rounded shell and bright bright red legs. Pretty cool looking. Also the only critter that have me a hard time with polyps was the emerald crab.

Giants all the way!! Again!! (cough) (cough)

;)

Lol well I don't watch much nfl! However Oklahoma State! Haha I am still having trouble getting the zoa's to open. One has died the others have one head open on each one and that's it.how long do y'all leave your lights on per day? Is 8 hours enough with the metal halides?

I was looking into getting a brain coral but I read that they are not fond of metal halides? Anyone know anything about this?

Audiew said:
I was looking into getting a brain coral but I read that they are not fond of metal halides? Anyone know anything about this?

I haven't heard that and my friend runs metal halides and has a few brain corals.

Audiew said:
I read it on a thread on here somewhere earlier. I will have to do some more research.

Yea and lemme know. I see brain corals all the time under metal halide bulbs in conjunction with T5's.

Convict2161 said:
Yea and lemme know. I see brain corals all the time under metal halide bulbs in conjunction with T5's.

From everything I see you can have one perfectly fine. The only thing would be is it needs to be in the sand bed which was where I wanted it anyway.

Audiew said:
From everything I see you can have one perfectly fine. The only thing would be is it needs to be in the sand bed which was where I wanted it anyway.

Yea all my brain corals are on the sand bed and most I see else where are in the same. If ya want one just go for it.

Convict2161 said:
Yea all my brain corals are on the sand bed and most I see else where are in the same. If ya want one just go for it.

Don't tempt me convict! Lol

Convict2161 said:
Haha!! 1 or 2 on the sand bed would look sweet. Just saying...

:)

I'm going tomorrow to my LFS to see if they have any!

Thanks to 22Engine I received a box of goodies in the mail today and will be putting the Intank media basket in the tank today

Nice glad it got there is one piece. Tuff finding a box cause it is long. Was hoping it wouldnt break

Back
Top Bottom