MJ's 20 gal build :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdnelson99 said:
By the way, I had a great time at you party. I bet with my costume you didn't even know I was there did you????? hehehehehe

I think I saw you......weren't you dressed as a zombie?

I got it from liverock.com Goldie, using loyalty points for fishes etc the man said the points can only be spent on live stock and not equipment or liverock! Poo! Yeah party was ace. And nope I didn't recognise you lol gonna try upload a pic!

I found something like a jellyfish stuck to my wall today?! Also spotted I have billions of Copepods everywhere all over my glass and covering my rock! Think I have too many! So list so far is, worm thing, jellyfish thing, sponges, Copepods, weedy plant things and something that looks like a clam pouting!! Haha not doing to bad I don't think!

I'm still following! By the way mj from what you described sounds like it could be a bristleworm.

rdnelson99 said:
I am still here. LOL Just don't know what it is so I didn't say anything. LOL

Ditto. Its a bit squirmish. And I have no idea about your parameters either... I am no help. Lol

While we cycled we saw tons of different things pop up. Almost all turned out to be good things. :) The only things that were not good was the little bit of hair algae and bubble algae and one aptasia. I used one dose of Aptasia X and have had no more trouble. Never hurts to snap a picture and post it for ID but I wouldn't panic by any means. :)

Thanks guys I'll post some pics later!! Nook font think it's a bristle worm I know what they look like. It like sausage shaped long and pinky white comes out of the rock hangs about for abit and pops back in! Try take of the little jelly thing of I can it's way tiny!! :)

image-410184271.jpg

Worm coming out

image-3374385931.jpg

Worm out

image-2815443848.jpg

Worm dead on sand!

Soooo I was cleaning my glass next min I knew this floated out of a rock and landed on sand bed! It has a see through brownish body a little red/ orange head and what I'm imagining black eyes or a moustache lol! It lay there for a few hours so I'm assuming it was dead! Had little bumps like a caterpillar underneath and no bristles so I'm gonna go with not a bristle worm. On the upside I'm sure I can see another one of these bit on a much smaller scale hanging around on a rock, and my other worn seems fine keeps popping in and out haha!

Sweet worm you got there, no idea what it is. And the green stuff is pretty cool, once again I am no help ;) Where did you get your live rock from? I want to get rid of some base rock and replace it with some life, I have a bit too much.

5 kilos nano pack from live rock.com they are amazing deliver the day you want and on time!! It was 54 with delivery!! Got loads of life the rock it has lots of Copepods all critters etc Coraline. Did have a giant ball of bubble algae wen I got it though but I chipped that bit of rock away! Iv just found a tiny shell on my rock gave it a tiny tap and it just fell in half looked like there used to be a clam or some sort inside it! The other Hal is still embedded in the rock :)

Back
Top Bottom