Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That blasto was awesome. Duncan still being troublesome?

Yep, but this time it was knocked over by either a snail or the renegade hermit (who has now been sumped) so I took the opportunity to move it out from the rock a little

Uh oh 2 days in a row, I may finally have a happy Duncan :p
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397009355.357289.jpg
Had to use the fluval light to get a better picture, the par bulb and my phones camera don't work to well together, and I love this ones coloration.

Woo! Nice looking Duncan, just wait Til the heads start sprouting out of it

Red. What do you use on the top of your tank with the par bulb? Is a glass lid ok? Or should I use light diffuser

Red. What do you use on the top of your tank with the par bulb? Is a glass lid ok? Or should I use light diffuser

I just run open top, but I've had this goby for 2 years and if he didn't jump out of the 40 I'm confident he won't jump here. Either will work fine, but the glass must be cleaned frequently.

Speaking of finnicky corals, my dang acans had been closed for close to a month but it opened back up today! Woo!
rY4n6tC.jpg
[/IMG]

Speaking of finnicky corals, my dang acans had been closed for close to a month but it opened back up today! Woo!

rY4n6tC.jpg
[/IMG]

Not only that, they're hungry :p. Wow a month is a long time, shows how resilient they can be

Yeah they just do that an then open back up like nothing was wrong. All my acans are always hungry lol.

I just went through the whole thread. Great tank and great discussion.

Not sure, been out of town all weekend reffing lacrosse. Just stopped on the way home to eat, I'm having a little bit of tank withdrawal though so I thought if check in on AA.

Back
Top Bottom