Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still 1% that you want a kessil right??? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Still 1% that you want a kessil right??? :p

Yeah but the 360 would probably be a little over kill on my 10 :D. I'm kind of using this unit as a test for the big tanks lighting, that's down to a custom unit from Dave or 4 of the kessils.

Would definitely be an interesting choice, but I don't think it's coming out for a couple months still right

Not sure, kessil has it on the website but I don't think any info on the page yet

I'm loving my new half day Mondays, they've turned into coral Mondays :p. Got some goodies, and did a little re-scaping during the wc. Pics to come when everything opens back up

Oooohhh I get to live vicariously through your coral buying.
I'm going to Frag some stuff and see if I can get some extra funds to order.

What you gonna order? Some z's for the 10? :p

New additions, first is a little sunset monti

And of course I had to feed the addiction :D

Zoas everywhere :p, was running out of room so....

And the FTS with the re-scape

I'm going to get a couple small rocks, or one a little bigger than a tennis ball to put a couple of those new z's on

I've been wanting a sunset Monti for a while... I've been debating to get one and attach it to the back glass.

I'm looking at some stuff from Legendary Corals... They have super nice things and if you talk to them via pm on NR, you can get awesome discounts.

Ooh adding to the sps collection I see?

loving that bridge

Thanks, I'm really liking the new look, opens things up a lot.

I've been wanting a sunset Monti for a while... I've been debating to get one and attach it to the back glass.

I'm looking at some stuff from Legendary Corals... They have super nice things and if you talk to them via pm on NR, you can get awesome discounts.

Yeah this is my first sunset too, pretty excited. Didn't know that about legendary, I ogle their site all the time but always thought they were a little pricy. Might have to try that ;)

Ooh adding to the sps collection I see?

Yeah I don't normally see any thing but the usual red and green montis, so I couldn't pass this bad boy up for $20

Sweet deal for it for sure! Love the sunset monti, the orange base is great

Back
Top Bottom