Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep hoping my husband will get interested in it (aka, more willing to invest in a larger system). He thinks it looks cool but that's about it. If he took the our kids to buy me a gift they would probably come home with a seahorse or tang or starfish...that would be totally incompatible...sigh ? maybe some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I keep hoping my husband will get interested in it (aka, more willing to invest in a larger system). He thinks it looks cool but that's about it. If he took the our kids to buy me a gift they would probably come home with a seahorse or tang or starfish...that would be totally incompatible...sigh ? maybe some day.

Haha, they wanted a fat head anthias :p, but the owner of the lfs they went to knows me and my tank (pretty much the only store I but coral from locally, and has been for years) and told them flat out no :). And an added bonus she has officially demanded a trio when we build our custom tank, which is cool.

Ah in Lisle! I'll have to check them out, been itching and scratching to go there! Do they have a good selection of coral and what not?

3 big tanks ATM and they just revamped their fish system too. It's been awhile since I've been up to your neck of the woods though, the 2 up by you are my other 2 favorites. I've heard BTR has steped there game back up, need to check in on them again :D

Yea they have a great selection! I'll have to get down there now and check it out

Little late on this topic but my bf just loves this hobby too! I got him into freshwater and I've noticed him peeking over my shoulder when I'm working on the saltwater and I know he wants one now! It's a cool hobby to do as a couple. :)

Little late on this topic but my bf just loves this hobby too! I got him into freshwater and I've noticed him peeking over my shoulder when I'm working on the saltwater and I know he wants one now! It's a cool hobby to do as a couple. :)

That's awesome, and it definitely is :).

In other news my lights finally done!! :D

Not quite the bears colors, but still clean.

That's looking awesome red! Hope it works well!

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Photo dump time

The new merleti is starting to come around.

Acans

Really love these, the first acans added to this tank, and have almost tripled the heads.

A different angle than I've posted before

These have exploded lately, new polyps sprouting up almost daily

And these were a few I took for the POTM, now to figure out which to enter.

And the duo

And of course, FTS

Being a clown :p , she's hosting the mag cleaner pad in the back top right corner. Somehow she knows that's the best spot to hide from pics

Back
Top Bottom