Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duncan's are great, nice and easy and usually quick growers. That ones never really been happy in my tank for some reason, but it's sprouted 2 new heads since being moved to it's current place, so hopefully it takes off now.

Got this one at the same time, it was 4-5 heads at the time, now has 10-15

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Do I want to spend $40 shipping for $20 in corals from saltcritters live sale? 2 corals, 1 acan 1 blasto

Is there a free shipping limit? Buy enough to hit the limit lol

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Yeah I'd love to order a few more pieces to make the shipping worth it, but I'm running out of room fast

Well, imagine what you could do with that extra $40... :)

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Yea I agree on ordering enough to convince myself it's worth 40 to get it to me but you have a point with space issue. Idk man lol. Just move a few things to make room

We'll i missed out on my first blasto, but pulled the trigger on the acans and a different blasto. Even with the $40 in shipping the acans would be about the same price as I can get locally and then the blasto only costs $10 :p. Gonna be getting a few boxes this week I guess :)

Got my Black Friday goodies today :). And got a couple corals coming tomorrow

Very nice! The magnets my favorite haha

The nano mag or the inTank magnets (there's one Stevie sent that I didn't think was appropriate for this forum :p)? I was a little skeptical once I saw the scraper side of the nano mag, but its actually pretty effective, and it was on sale for $5 at inTank with an additional 15% off coupon they were running.

I like the InTank clown sticker!

I had one of the big magnet ones on my civic that just got hit, forgot to grab it when I went to grab my stuff out of it :(

I got my corals from the saltcritters live sale yesterday, honestly not real happy. They sent me the wrong acan and deny it, and after a day of arguing through emails, they're not going to do anything about it. And both the acans and blastos look freshly cut, and not real healthy :(

I got my corals from the saltcritters live sale yesterday, honestly not real happy. They sent me the wrong acan and deny it, and after a day of arguing through emails, they're not going to do anything about it. And both the acans and blastos look freshly cut, and not real healthy :(

ridiculous for them to do that. smh... sorry for your luck red.

Yeah I'd never order acans from them. Should have let you know, agh I need to be on more. :/
When I ordered my Zoas from them, I had good luck with the frags, no dead polyps and opened up instantly, but the colony about 90% died off within the hour, and they never responded to my emails. Left a bad review on their website because they have TONS of fake ones on there. They try to pass themselves off as "Small Business" but it's more "Secretly Scaming as a Small Business."

Sorry about that... It sucks:/
But once I get my frag tanks running, I'll send some stuff your way ;)

Ya it is what it is I guess, live and learn. The blastos (the heads that are alive at least) are the right ones and are starting to open up and look nice at least.

I hope things recover well. I have two acan lords remaining in my tank and it is a struggle keeping algae off of the skeleton from issues and losing some of the heads. Big pain.

Back
Top Bottom