Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Hank, yeah I've had to keep the hermits off the back couple heads

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got home from work and found my wrasse went carpet surfing :(

Really sorry about the wrasse man :(

Thanks everyone, pretty bummed. I'm gonna pick up some egg crate before I try anything else, not sure what I want to try. Any one got suggestions?

Yeah if finding egg crate locally turns into a pain I might give the brs mesh a try

What about this guy if you want another wrasse, pretty cool looking. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417807101.378235.jpg

Or firefish have some good color. I like the platinum clowns too.

You mean something kinda like this :p

I've never really been a huge fan of the fire fish (except for the helfrichi, but there big $$ for known jumpers), and not a fan of clowns in tens either, but jmo.
I might go tanakas wrasse, or one of the smaller blennies, or a green banded goby, or maybe a trio of trimma/eviota gobies.... Not real sure yet, lots of options.

You should see what reef wise just got in! A flaming prawn goby!!

We may have a winner!! You went to reefwise today? Did you see most of the z's in my tank :p

Haha I haven't gone to reefwise yet, I saw the post on Facebook they did. I'm about to get up and go to Aqua pros and see what they have to offer there.

Well I just got home from a tournament in Milwaukee, and my girls got me a surprise yesterday during their "girls day out" :).

That's right, I'm marrying a woman who knows how to drip acclimate :p. She may not know how I feel about clowns in 10s (oh well) but at least they didn't get a pair :eek:, and picassos are my favorites

Oh she's a keeper, no doubt about it. She even knew to check the salinity they came out of and do long slow drip from .021 to .025

Awww, she's beautiful! Glad your GF knew what to do. I don't trust my husband to touch anything or buy anything for my tank!! Lol!

Awww, she's beautiful! Glad your GF knew what to do. I don't trust my husband to touch anything or buy anything for my tank!! Lol!

Thanks sand dollar :), I guess after 10 years together and having tanks the whole time a few things rubbed off ;). Normally they'll pick something out if we all go to the lfs but this is the first time they've done it with out me. I may have mentioned that a 20 needs to be purchased now before the move to accommodate the new clown but who knows. Things are kind of crazy and up in the air for the next few months so well see what happens

Back
Top Bottom