Power failure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crystal A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well thanks to Mother Nature my tank is completely toast. 2 years of love gone. I am in Ontario and the ice storm left me powerless for 5 days. The tank did not survive. I was in unable to try and save it as I have a new baby and I had to go stay at a friends. I am devastated. I am now gonna tear the tank down and store the components. One day in the future me and my son will build it together. I hope to not only share in a fun hobby with him but also educate him on marine life in the hopes that he will appreciate it the same way I do. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388153869.977447.jpg

I know how you feel. I lost a few fish that were 15 yrs old and it was devestating. Didn't lose any corals but I invested in a generator from that day forward.

I would love to restart but with a new baby I don't think I would give it the attention it deserves. This way me and the kid can do it together, I can do a few upgrades in the meantime, and come up with a back up plan so it dosent happen again.

Yeah but with all that sleep you won't be getting, you need something to de-stress :) Fair enough, family first.

Back
Top Bottom