im back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i have crabs

Aquarium Advice Freak
not that anyone knew i was gone, i just had a broken computer for the last month or so

so insted of gettin a new computer i bought another fish tank like any of you would. a friend of mine called it quits and sold me a nicely set up tank that needed a lot of care its a 67g with a 25g sump it has coralife 96x2 lights not shure what skimmer but its big about 70 lbs of rock and a bunch of fish and corals this is gettin long so ill quit for now

one question i had is about bristle worms i know they are not all bad but how many is bad this tank is crawling with them at night too many to count not very large but a lot is this a problem for the corals?
what will help cut them down if they are a problem.

humm i have seen and heard good things about the plastic bristle worm trap you could try to trap them and remove some. i have heard that if you have a really clean tank with good water movement then their will be less food for them and less of them. if you have a little less cleaner tank than you will have more. and as far as i know almost all types will not hurt corals, i only know of a few that will harm them. i would just keep an eye on the corals and make sure their not being picked on. hope that helps

thanks

i dont even know what types of corals i have yet for shure shure there is a bunch of them alot of shrooms and lethers i beleive i usally only see the worms on top of certain ones wich make me think thier causin trouble even though thier everywhere in the tank

is it true that some wrasses will eat them?
i dont think it will matter i have a small puffer=no crabs :evil: a medium sized cow fish=no shrimp :evil: and a large lionfish and a snowflake = no small fish :evil:
so im limited in helping this matter any way at least untill i do some tank swapping and and put them in the 130g and move the small fish and shrimp into the 65

Back
Top Bottom