Online Fish/Coral buying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anybody know of an online store that has a big selection of fish? I am thinking about getting a forcipiger longirostris in the future, because they are suposed to be more reef safe than the f. forcipiger (longnosed butterflyfish) I have already checked liveaquara, saltwaterfish.com and marinedepotlive, they only have the shorter nosed longnose butterflyfish. I don't normally buy online but I think this may be a hard one to find. If anybody knows of another online store, I would love to hear it. Thanks.

I ordered from http://www.marinedepotlive.com/ and was not too happy about them. I ordered and took the day off they said it would be delivered and they didn't even ship it or send me any notice. Once I finally got my shipment I had a fighting conch DOA, a fish that only made it 6 days (one day after their warranty) and a pistol shrimp that was a little smaller than an inch (he didn't make it through acclimation). But that is just my experience. I do like the service I get from liveaquaria and thatpetplace.

I have only ever ordered corals online. I'm a little leary of ordering a fish that has a greater chance of dieing in transit. The sites mentioned above are the places that I know of.

Back
Top Bottom